Guruji.com is an Indian Search Engine based company.They have launched their new ad program for both publishers & advertisers.Their ad program for publishers is called Adguru and the one for advertisers is called AdYantra.
Guruji ads are brand new, launched in march 2008, and are similar to google in appearance.They are especially madefor and targeted towards Indian websites and blogs, and I foreseek that, in future a majority of their customers are gonna be Indians.
The Sign up Process is pretty fast, and they approve almost instantly.The ads start showing up almost instantly and you dont have to wait for 24 hours or days to get approved. I practically feel that they are accepting any website who apply to them right now.Since it is an Indian based company, the Payment is in both Rupees and Dollars for Non-Indians.
After using their ads in one of my blogs I have charted out the Pros and cons of Guruji, which I have listed below.
The Pros
1. The ads are good looking and are similar to google in appearance.
2. The ads are customisable similar to adsense ( I guess the Guruji people are trying to immitate adsense, no wonder they are called Guruji Adsense )
3. The CTR is Okay for the ads are attractive.
4. Their advertisers include Dell Laptops, ICICI, Desimand, Santa Banta, Johnnie Walker and many more.
5. Their super fast approval
The Cons
1. Their PPC is pretty low, they pay around Rs.0.75 to Rs.1.00 per click which is around 0.015 to 0.02 cents per click.
2. The ads are not consistently shown up, sometimes they are dead even for an hour or so.
3. Site-targeting is poor, they dont display relevant ads, I feel Google Adsense are the kings in Site-Targeting.
4. There is no referral earning.
5. The stats and earning reports are not real time.You have to wait for 24 hours to know your previous day earning.
Here are the statistics of using Guruji ads, I have been using them for the past 4 days and the results are :
Total Impressions : 10090
Clicks : 24
CTR : 0.24 %
Amount Earned : Rs.10.36 ( $ 0.20 )
My Opinion about Guruji Ads give them a try, I think they are not that bad and I am already using them in one of my blogs.
Take a view of Guruji Ads : www.freedownloads-arunenigma.blogspot.com
Friday, April 10, 2009
Guruji Ads - Indian Ad Network
Labels:
guruji ads.adguru,
indian ad programs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!
Thank You Olive...I'llcontinue to do so !!
Post a Comment